Boot Camp Slovenia
Location: ATAG Experience, Impact 83, 6921 RZ Duiven.
Time: Thursday 20 April 2017, 14:00 to 17:30 hrs.
Languages: Dutch and English
For information in Dutch: Bootcamp Slovenië
Explore the business opportunities Slovenia can offer you!
Slovenia is a small country (half the size of the Netherlands) with some 2 million inhabitants bordering on Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia. Slovenia is one of the “greenest” countries in the world. Literally in terms of natural beauty and figuratively in terms of sustainability. Due to its location and history Slovenia traditionally focused its attention on the West and therefore was one of the first countries in Central and Eastern Europe to become a member the EU. This also applies for the introduction of the euro, joining NATO and participating in the Schengen Agreement. But what makes Slovenia really special is its innovative character. Many Slovenian entrepreneurs are winners of international innovation awards for airplanes, boats, architecture, sports, wine and many more products. According to some, Slovenia is the Silicon Valley of Europe. Curious? There are daily flights from Amsterdam, Brussels and Frankfurt to Ljubljana and the infrastructure of the country is excellent.
– H.E. Mr.Roman Kirn, ambassador of the Republic of Slovenia to the Netherlands
– Marko Sefer, CFO ATAG Netherlands bv
– Lousewies van der Laan, former MEP, living and working in Slovenia
– SPIRIT Slovenia, the Slovenian Agency for Entrepreneurship and internationalization (Ljubljana)
– Han van der Zwan, partner 4Days International
– Antje Melissen, partner 4Days International
Topics on the agenda include:
– A brief, general introduction to Slovenia for SMEs,
– Macroeconomic trends in Slovenia,
– Explanation of the key market sectors and key players in these sectors,
– Slovenian business culture,
– The daily practice of doing business in Slovenia,
– How to enter the Slovenian market quickly and efficiently,
– Inventory of government subsidies that can help you on your way.
Format of Boot Camp Slovenia
After registration, we will prepare your participation with you to ensure that your questions and expectations will be known to the speakers in advance and thus can be addressed during the speeches.
Each speech will be followed by a workout session in small groups in which the specific needs for your organization and personal situation will be defined. Together with the speakers you work out how shape your business in Slovenia in a concrete and focused way.
Boot Camp Slovenia realizes a maximum ‘return on investment’ for the participants.
You register for the Boot Camp Slovenia by sending an email to: email@example.com
The participation fee is € 85, – (excl. VAT). Please note that Every entrepreneur is allowed to bring one entrepreneur (registered at Chamber of Commerce) for free.
For inquiries: Han van der Zwan 06 1906 3496 /firstname.lastname@example.org